Thursday, May 30, 2013

Threat to all bloggers!

Dear blogger frens, 

You must have noticed that your blog stats have shot up immediately. It’s a good thing to see, isn't it? Hundreds have been visiting from a URL named: http://topblogstories.com/

By the way, do not click on that link if you’re in your office or your friends or beloved ones around. It takes you to somewhere very obscene and repugnant. Very embarrassing! 

More surprisingly, I learned from my friends that this site can transmit malware in the form of SPAM and robots circulating in Blogger and Wordpress networks. Be careful now! 

Now, I would like to request the Bhutan Telecom Ltd. to block this malicious site in Bhutan immediately to save the Bhutanese bloggers from embarrassment and spreading of malware in our computers.

For solutions and technical helps, refer this site: http://www.tecnoxps.com/2012/08/how-much-spam-visit-your-blog-some.html

5 comments:

  1. My blog is infected with it. I am going to write a bigger spam for them to scare away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, Porky Pie. This scam is so tricky and malicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got the spam yet. Thankfully, after reading this, I will be aware of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I experienced something similar but it didn't take me to another wed page but now it is difficult to even post. Thanks for your advice.

    ReplyDelete