Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Photographs

Today I am uploading some photographs; for the first time where I being the subject. Being myself with the camera often, hardly do I get chance to be photographed. However, these pictures say a lot - that I loved being with another photographer - especially while travelling. A few pictures are different, as my colleague who is the photographer and blogger, Tashi Penjor, tried to portray his specialized skill of shadow images. Having photographed myself here, made me a little thoughtful and contemplating about the path ahead of me.
Pemagatshel gate
Mao Khola
Mao Khola and the sunset

2 comments:

  1. You looked so dashingly macho in the shots!
    That Mao Khola and sunset photo is so beautiful like a Buddha with Golden Aura radiating out.

    Warm greetings from Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will have so many beautiful experiences and stories associated with those photographs taken during your recent in-country tour. I look forward to reading them here on your blog soon. It has been quite sometime since you have updated us last... LOL! Thanks for sharing the photos anyway.

    ReplyDelete