Monday, March 19, 2012

That word is love


I was too tired, last evening, even tired to write. The play of sunset, seen from my bedroom, was mesmerizing. And the fresh aroma of spring was extraordinarily strong in the air.  Since it’s too early for bed, I turned to a gorgeous book and read. I read it in amiable silence, engrossed. Rhonda Byrne’s The Power.


Even now, I’ve not yet been able to put words to just how much I love this book. Rhonda Byrne delighted me with her wide-ranging worldview, critical mind and her compelling deliberation on love. She wrote, 
                       One word frees us all the weight and pain of life. That word is love. 

Again, I love to read a few sentence of this meaningful book:
Love is not just a feeling, love is a positive force. Love is not week, feeble, or soft. Love is the positive force of life. Love is the cause of everything positive and good. Love can create anything good, increase the good things, and change anything negative in your life. You have the power over your health, your wealth, career, relationship, and every area of your life. And that power-love-is inside you.”  

I believe this to be true. And I trust this with all my power. I believe that the power to have all the good and positive things in our life is love. In juxtaposition-just imagine-every single time you experienced something not good, you didn’t love. And the result? Obviously negativity, disappointment and frustration.

And Rhonda Byrne reflected, 
Love is the cause of all the good things in your life, and a lack of love is the cause of all the negative things and all the pain and suffering.

Indeed, it’s never possible to have a great life without love. The wise and successful people think and talk about what they love more than what they don’t love. And just the opposite with those people who are struggling-they think and talk about what they don’t love than what they do love.

This book is more than just a pleasurable reading. It sumptuously healed all negativity in my life (hatred, guilt, disappointment and dreadful past) with love. This book has, instantaneously, helped me resurrect like spring as it enriched my life with warmth, love and understanding about life.      

1 comment:

  1. Each time you utter the word "LOVE", you go younger with time.

    Well, it's good to know that you are over with the love stuffs but I know, love is going to come back to you anytime.

    Be loved and take care of yourself and yeah, love yourself.

    ReplyDelete