Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Meet up with a fellow-blogger in Thailand

Yesterday evening, I met up with blogger Dumcho Dorji here in Salaya, Thailand. As you all know, he currently studies at Mohidol University and blogs about his life’s experience in Thailand and Bhutan. We knew each other through our blogs; in fact, very well. But we never met before in person.

However despite his busy schedule, Dumcho found a time for me. He took me around his beautiful college campus for a walk. And he did treat me with dinner - some juice and foods - on the street. 

It's quite surprising and nice to have met a Bhutanese blogger in a foreign soil. More so happy that one could get to sit together over the dinner and talk about our life, love and aspirations, as bloggers and writers. 

I am ever so thankful to Dumcho; it is one moment that I can always cherish in my life.        

5 comments:

  1. the joy is displayed in ur face in the pic...keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you madam for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bankok weather august The tropical climate in Thailand means that the weather is hot and humid all year round. The average temperature is around 28 degrees Celsius. However, the country experiences different weather conditions depending on the time of year.

    ReplyDelete