Wednesday, January 4, 2012

For the love of reading


“I got a book you surely love to read. Tell me when you want to read it,” a friend of mine text me recently. She is one of my book friends that I’ve found and kept. She being one, today we’ve formed a small community of book lovers and writers in Thimphu.

It’s one fascinating thing, as to have a bunch of friends who love books. We meet. Not so often, though. There, our conversations hardly derail from books. We enjoy talking books. And we cruise into recognizing the power of books and to value them and buying them. Reading and loving books and sharing them has brought us together. Undeniably.

We’ve another thing in common. Writing. We love to write, consistently. Share our stories to each other, encourage, inspire and throw constructive criticisms. This way we improve. This way we celebrate our writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment