Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Travel to Trongsa

Last winter, I had traveled to Trongsa—to the land of the longest Dzong in Bhutan. So to say, all along my way, I was simply awestruck by the stunning landscapes, villages, the sky, people, and community schools. After every turning, or mountain, I was screaming and running to take pictures. 

 

The supposed to be five-hour-long drive took me almost seven hours to reach my destination. And you know why. 

 

That day, I was passing by a paradise!


Pic: Pelela
Pic: Rukubji
Pic: Pelela

Pic: Rukubji
Pic: Community Primary School
Pic: Yak

Pic: Trongsa Dzong 
Pic: Trongsa Dzong

5 comments:

  1. Reminds of my drive from my workplace to my wife's place (or was it from my workplace to my wife's place????). But I would not be able to do justice to these places like you do, for I have yet to get that photographer's eye for detail. Anyways, your pictures reminded me of my many travels between Bumthang and Thimphu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Lopoen! Have a good time in Aussie Land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is good to see that bhutan is very beautiful country if you need any Civil Engineers please check out the website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Itua email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com and whatsapp nUmber +2348149277967 Dr Itua herbal medicines cure my herpes and hepatitis completely and it has been 3 years now there has been no outbreak, I'm so happy that I'm finally cured.
    Dr Itua can cure the following diseases; Herpes, Hiv, Copd, Diabetes, Parkinson, Hepatitis, Cancer, Lymes, Dr Itua Herbal Store www.drituaherbalcenter.com is very safe to use.

    ReplyDelete